Thursday, December 3, 2009

Paedophilia: an Evil?

Tonight, is late night Christmas shopping in my town. Thousands of people have turned up to sing, dance and celebrate in the closed-off streets. I needed to get some groceries from the local supermarket that lead me through lots of people, of which many were children.
As i walked through, i was aware that "i" was not invited to this gathering and cheer, which always makes me feel sad at these moments.
Then i did something, that yet again confirmed that; "desire to harm" has nothing to do with my orientation or character...


Whilst waiting to cross at a busy road juction, i noticed some very young children and a woman crouching down on the edge of this narrow road. I then noticed one little girl, probably only of 3 years old standing with her back turned to, and less than a meter away from passing vehicles. Without thought or hesitation, and despite the many people who were around of a small radius, i said loudly and firmly to the women; "Excuse me, this is a dangerous spot!", to which she replied "yes it is isn't it", and imediately moved her children to safer ground.....

That women, the next time she hears about people like me in the news, will likely say in blindness; "those evil peverts, i have to protect my children from them".

If, "this" paedophile this evening, did not come close to her children, her child(ren) might (no matter how unlikely) now be added to the statistics of road traffic fatalities.

I sent her a telepathic message after, saying: "I'm just your local caring neighbourhood Paedophile".

No comments:

Post a Comment

All i ask is that you don't use obscene language or leave death threats. Thankyou